Wedding Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 13, 2011

I don't look so good in green.

There are some photos surfacing from HTB's trip that make me pause. Mostly because there is another female hanging on him in these photos. A female he swears is not interested and nothing happened with. Every single photo I've seen with the two of them (across four different albums, probably more I haven't seen), she is either touching him, leaning on him, or within a couple feet of him when there's obviously other places she could be. There's even one where she's doing something with him in the background of a photo, so I know the "all over him" bit isn't just for a photo's sake.

He swears up and down she's not interested "because she said so"... I find it really hard to believe considering what I know of the situation with them. He tells me things, she calls/texts him, I see these photos. It all adds up to her not understanding that there are lines you do not cross with a man who is taken, especially if you are not friends with his significant other. I've been the girl who has a thing for a guy with a girlfriend. From what I'm seeing and hearing, her actions are pretty much the same as mine were.... when I was a teenager.

Yes, I will admit, I wouldn't be nearly as bothered by the photos if it were friends of mine involved. I know my friends. I know their intentions. I trust them. None of that applies to this woman, and the picture of them with her head on his shoulder, her arm around his and her boobs hanging out makes me want to claw her face off.

And I really do pride myself on the fact that I'm not a jealous person. Of course, not knowing how to deal with the jealousy is probably contributing to my irritation. I need to talk to him about making sure she knows there are lines she needs to not cross, but I really don't want to have another fight with him. :( sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment