Wedding Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Here we go...

Less than 4 months to go means we're getting to crunch time.

I've got the honeymoon cabin reserved and paid for, and the wedding night hotel picked out, along with all the favors (minus the food favors), our rings are purchased and in my possession, I've had my dress for a while. Daddy's handling the catering, reception, and invitations.

So what's left?

Flowers, HTB's tux, the cupcake tower, bridal party gifts, and the dreaded "wedding crash diet."

Yep, vacation's over and I've gained at least 5 pounds. So today I'm starting some old school Weight Watchers (I've already got the material for it) and hoping I can make it work.

Getting kind of a late start today since HTB was visiting until almost 4am - back to school today, and neither one of us wanted him to leave. So I didn't wake up until noon. Breakfast today consisted of a "superfood" fruit drink, yogurt, toast, and a vitamin. A total of 6 points.

Anyway, I'm headed to the dentist to have my pearly whites checked out. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment