Wedding Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 24, 2010

*Yawn*

I'm up early this morning, for me anyway, because he's on his way over, and I get to spend the late morning/early afternoon with him before work. Hopefully I don't cry when he leaves, because that sucks and I would be going into work looking a mess.

I'm doing everything I can to make sure he can see that I love him. Little presents, lots of cheesiness. I still don't feel like I'm doing enough before he leaves. I wish I knew the proper protocol for this. I hate knowing we're gonna be spending 7 weeks apart, and then another 7 weeks apart after he comes home for a visit. Unless I can hitch a ride with his family down to see him, we'll be spending the better part of six months doing the long distance thing.

Trying not to dwell on it is much easier said than done, but I'm going to try to make the best of this morning, and then all the time we get to spend this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment