Wedding Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Really Scary.

I've spent a lot of time thinking these last few days... well, thinking when I wasn't making sure to enjoy his company to the best of my ability.

It's a scary thing to realize that once he leaves next Saturday (and that is way too soon) he will not be moving back. He'll be gone. And if our relationship is to continue, I'll have to leave too. And although I love him and can't imagine life with anyone else, it is a bit intimidating to think that I could be going from single to married, and from my comfy spot here, to trying to make a new one elsewhere.

We are at the point in our relationship where it's "get married, or break up" and I don't think either one of us are willing to explore the "break up" option. That man makes me smile entirely too much, and makes me entirely too happy for me to even consider letting him go.

I just hope he feels the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment