Wedding Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I Hate This.

This weekend was absolutely perfect. There's really no other word for it... Until I managed to ruin it tonight as he was leaving. I try so hard to stay strong and happy when he's around, and the last couple days I was okay with him walking out the door because I knew I'd be seeing him the next day. Tonight though, when he said he had to go, I couldn't fight the tears. I couldn't make them stop.

Nothing in my life has been as hard as knowing I'm going to be watching him leave soon. I don't know how to prepare for it. He says his heart will be staying here with me when he leaves. Nobody has ever said anything so romantic to me, ever. He loves me, I know he does. He makes sure of it. I'm trying so hard to borrow some of his confidence that we can make it through this. He acts like it's so easy.

I like challenges. I hate failure. That should make this easier for me...

Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment