Wedding Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wierd Dreams

I woke up this morning, after having the strangest dream.

My wedding was supposedly taking place on the top floor of a huge hotel, located somewhere with a lot of snow. The flowers were wrong, the dresses were wrong, my train was attached to the FRONT of my gown, the elevators were broken, and someone bet my grandfather $20 that I'd order a salad for dinner the night before the wedding.

Now I'm completely used to having strange dreams, but unlike the others, I can figure out where parts of this one came from. One of my bridesmaids ordered her dress over two months ago, and it still has not come in (please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery, and that was at least 2 weeks ago I think) so I had that on my mind, and there is some snow in the weather forecast, so that's where the snow came from. Where the rest of it came from, I have no idea, and picking apart the oddness of my brain is a task better left for highly trained professionals.

In other news, today marks the 2 year anniversary of mine and HTB's first date. It's a weird feeling. Time has flown by, it seems, but I also look at him and think "Has it really only been two years?" I feel like I've known him forever.

This fall also marked 9 years that I've known my bff/moh :)

I've picked awesome people to make 'family by choice' <3

No comments:

Post a Comment