Wedding Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Photographers

I'm enjoying the process of interviewing photographers! It's giving me this feeling of power or something. I'm the boss here.

I think I'm going to go with JC, she's local and she's been very helpful in providing the info on what I need to think about in terms of the photographs. Also, her prices are a bit more reasonable, she's a friend of a friend, and I wouldn't have to pay a travel fee!

The other option, Sarah, was pleasant on the phone and via e-mail interaction and is obviously a very nice person, but I didn't get that "I'm personally interested in your wedding and want to help you celebrate and remember" vibe that I'm getting from Josi, which is a bonus.

I would like for us (me and the hubby to be) to meet with her in person one time, just to get a feel for her, and see if we'd get along. If we clash, that could make my happy day a downer. That would be no good!

Her sample photos on the website are gorgeous, and I think she'd do a great job in the role, so I hope it works out.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You definitely want to be with someone who wants to make your pictures match your memory. Her pictures were very nice.

    ReplyDelete