Wedding Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Excitement!

I haven't seen HTB since the weekend after Thanksgiving, and there's a chance I'll get to see him tonight! He's on his way home, and when I spoke to him he wasn't more than an hour or so away from his place. Maybe by 10:30 he'll be here, and we can snuggle up and watch a movie... I've missed him so much! I really can't wait to see him.

I know if he doesn't come over tonight, he'll be here early tomorrow afternoon, so it's not like he won't be here soon. BUT I'd still rather see him tonight, cause it's sooner, and I'm greedy when it comes to time with him. That happy feeling is why I'm sure our long distance situation isn't going to break us.

I'm just gonna sit here and wait for my phone to ring now...

No comments:

Post a Comment