Wedding Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, July 17, 2010

A week later.

Well, it's been a week since we moved him down to South Carolina. I've talked to him every day, and he seems to be adjusting and doing well with his class. I'm so proud of him.

To keep my mind off of the fact that I won't be seeing him for several weeks, I've been doing wedding plans in my head. I've had some bad moments, but mostly I've managed to keep the tears at bay for now. We'll see how it goes when I don't have work or friends to occupy my time.

Every time I start to get a little bit down about the situation, I remember that he loves me enough to ask me to spend the rest of my life with him. It still gives me a little thrill to tell people that I'm getting married. I keep waiting for it to feel real, to sink in... it's been almost 2 weeks, and I'm still waiting for the "just kidding!"

I guess this time, too good is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment