Wedding Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

3 more days!

Oh my goodness. I can't believe the wedding is finally here. Well, almost here. 3 more days. Actually, it's about 67 hours away. Not that I'm counting or anything...

In the 9 weeks leading up to this major event, I've lost about 32 pounds. When I get serious, I get serious!

Now if only I could get myself so serious about cleaning up my house... I tried earlier. I needed to clean off the brush of my vacuum, but apparently I put it back wrong, because it doesn't turn and now my bedroom smells like smoke. Grr. I just want my hunny to move into a nice place. not the messy place I've got right now :(

Oh I'll get it done I'm sure. I'll be up all night Thursday night with my nerves going crazy I bet.

No comments:

Post a Comment