Wedding Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Irony or Coincidence?

Earlier tonight we were talking about how good things are and how we felt like poo after the smallest of fights, easily resolved and forgotten.

Then of course, later on, we end up in... well... not a fight, per se, but there was definitely an unpleasant tone to the conversation. We're both a little tense because of the distance and how long it's been. But still, little things like that shouldn't happen.

This is a man I know like the back of my hand... and even knowing him that well I still love him more than life. He means the world to me, and I hate it when it even feels like we're possibly skirting around an issue that might turn into a fight eventually.

I want to rant when he doesn't seem to understand where I'm coming from, and I want to shake him when he doesn't respond to my anger or disappointment. In the end, I just let it go. It wasn't important enough to fight about. I won't always do that, though. I hope he knows it.

No comments:

Post a Comment